2. Operations responsibilities: verify account applications, transactions and signatures after being processed by related officer ensuring accuracy and timely processing.
3. Process Improvement: Ensure all non-financial transactions related to the opened accounts are completed (Issue ATM, send informing email to the related branch, register all accounts on the data sheet, add system note in case of any missing required data/document etc..) and follow-up for the required missing.
4. Date Validation: Check and register all applications in the data sheet (loans/ credit cards) before processing and make sure customer data are updated (KYC /FATCA, etc. ) and provide regular reports as needed.
5. Compliance Ensure compliance to all regulatory requirements and policies along with operational risk controls.
6. KPI tracking: Supervise operational data sheets (credit cards/loans) in order to properly assess the KPI's of the team.
7. Audit: Maintain ABK's internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points
8. Risk management Ensure line management and personnel awareness of discovered control issues and propose solutions to mitigate any future risk issues that might be highlighted.
9. Training Train and develop central sales team & operational team staff on new or changed policies, procedures and systems
10. Other responsibilities: Prepare and handle any additional/new tasks that are assigned by his direct manager.
Diploma Degree or equivalent certification/experience in Business Administration and Management
Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait - Egypt