More About the Role:
- Contribute to a critical mission supporting Operation Inherent Resolve with Geospatial Intelligence Analysts exploit imagery, imagery products (including Advanced Geospatial Intelligence) and geographic products and data to create intelligence solutions for the Warfighter and senior government officials.
- Support Special Operations with PED/FMV analysis.
- Queries, assesses, integrates, manipulates, exploits, extracts, and analyzes digital data and imagery (full spectrum literal and non-literal), both geospatial and research databases, and various ancillary sources.
- Completes data analysis and evaluation, geospatial data reformat and conversion, and photo interpretation.
- Performs application engineering development; processes digital imagery; customizes product generation; researches and gathers information; performs customer information analysis.
- Translates GEOINT requirements into appropriate requests for imagery or queries using all available imaging sensors or GEOINT data bases.
- Interacts with professional colleagues to communicate research mission, issues, and geospatial requirements.
- Downloads web-based data and prepare/process for exploitation.
- Performs intelligence analysis on multiple sources of data, including Electro-Optical (EO), Spectral, Thermal Infrared (TIR), Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR), and map-based software.
- Performs data fusion by combining various types of data (EO, TIR, SAR, etc.) to create a product with an increased level of understanding of the targeted area than can be achieved with a single data source.
- Requires an active TS/SCI
- Associates Degree OR four years of relevant experience in Intelligence Operations OR equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years' current experience in GEOINT, Remote Sensing, Cartography, Geography, or related field Analysis experience with the following MOS 35G, 350G, USCM 0261, 0241, AF 1N1X, 14N3, OR other DoD OR Government agency equivalant
- Expert knowledge of GEOINT analysis and production operations
- Excellent written communication, research, and analytic skills
- Excellent oral communication skills for presenting, briefing, or communicating analytical research material including the use of multimedia presentations
- Expert ability to manage research and coordination for projects
- Associates degree or four years of relevant experience in Intelligence Operations
- Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence, collection, fusion, analysis, production, dissemination for intelligence databases and products
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification
- Proficient knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Knowledge and experience in GEOINT production operations
- Experience writing analytic products following IC directives and guidance
- Detailed understanding of the various GEOINT phenomenology's and collection operations
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.