Career Level: Entry Level
Vacancies: 2 open positions
About the Job
- Engineer Quality of the Hightail platform and services addressing the needs of functional / nonfunctional (performance, scalability, security etc.) requirements.
- Create sustained repeat-ability through automation and using intelligence as a foundation to drive Quality.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-changing environment.
- Continuously improve Quality Engineering practices and process .
- Write quality code in an object oriented language like Java.
- Collaborating with Development, Operations, Support, and Service Delivery teams to meet service quality and time to market goals.
- Participate in all aspects of testing the web application, This includes functional review, test planning, bug report creation and validation,
- Create, maintain and add to a growing and robust suite of automated test cases, using tools and processes.
- Assist leads and management in defining and molding overall QA process.
- Plan and execute Functional, Security and Performance testing multiple product lines (Mobile &
More than 1 year
- Good knowledge of Core Java concepts and automation framework development.
- Ability to extend existing Automation stack or write new Automation stacks from scratch.
- Experience with Web service technology like REST, XML/SOAP.
- Working knowledge with Automation stacks like TestNG, JUnit, Web Driver, SoapUI, Appium, JMeter, etc.
- Good understanding of Build, Deployment, Continues Integration/Delivery process.
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment.
About this Company
Boutiqaat is a virtual makeup showroom featuring a hand-curated mix of beauty and fashion products from 700+ international brands, local and exclusive in-house brands, where customers can discover personal recommendations from Middle East's most loved celebrities and shop...