The Combined Joint Task Force - Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR) Intelligence Support Services Contract (CISSC) provides multi-faceted Intelligence Support services consisting of, but not limited to: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), All-Source Intelligence Analysis, Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Analysis, Intelligence Requirements Collection Management (RCM), Special Advisors, Planners, Targeting Support, Counterintelligence (CI) Support, Screener Support, Strategic Debriefing Support, Foreign Government Information (FGI) Analysis, Exploitation (DOMEX and MEDEX), Target Focused Analysis and Neutralization (TFAN), Operational Intelligence Knowledge Management (KM), as well as other analytic and target related intelligence support services to assigned military units in support of the overall Intelligence Mission in support of CJTF-OIR staffs and organizations.
More About the Role:
- Contribute to a critical mission supporting Operation Inherent Resolve by conducting comprehensive Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) research on media and social media on specific topics independently or as a part of a larger analytical effort focusing on current events and long-term trends that could impact the supported unit's mission; as well as comparison of local and regional level media.
- Perform all source intelligence analysis related to military actions, insurgent, terrorist groups activities, and threats to stability in the Iraq, Syria and other geographic combatant command regions
- Attend information, collaboration, and intelligence meetings including VTC/Telecons as required and prepare/present PowerPoint presentations as tasked
- Publish reports and disseminate via email, web portals, or other appropriate methods as tasked
- Assist with resolution on difficult and complex analytical problems by researching, developing and producing at the operational and strategic levels to leadership
- Research, develop, present and publish (OSINT) products at the tactical, operational and strategic levels of war
- Provide targeting support by analyzing key communicators
- Provide OSINT support to target development nominations at the basic, intermediate, and advanced phases
- Requires an active TS/SCI
- Associates Degree OR four years of direct relevant intelligence analysis experience PLUS
- Minimum of four years analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent such as USMC 0204, 0210, 0211 Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy - Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF -1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N4X1 Intelligence Fusion Analyst
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Familiar with and capable of using social media platforms
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA requirements
- Briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information
- Language Enabled based on current or emerging needs of assigned unit. Arabic and/or one Arabic or Russian - independently tested to ensure ability to listen, read, write and translate in accordance with either DPLT or ILR) level 2/2 (Levantine Arabic is preferred but Modern Standard Arabic is acceptable) based on assigned unit needs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in either CT, Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, CI or military analysis
- Competed OS301 Basic OSINT Course
- Completed OS302 OSINT Analytic Tools Course
- Completed EAG - Basic Social Media Analysis Course • Complete EAG - Advanced Social Media Analysis Course
- Language enabled - Farsi - independently tested to ensure ability to listen, read, write and translate in accordance with either DPLT or ILR level 2/2
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.