Bridge/Tunnel Design Engineer
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly review and comment on design and tender documents prepared by others, specifications, shop drawings, costs estimates and prepare formal comments to be submitted to Client.
- Mentor and train junior engineers and provide assessment on their progress and performance.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, or related discipline, from a recognized University.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in hands-on design work of infrastructure projects including bridges and tunnels.
- Experience with related design software and CADD applications.
- Strong assessment and problem-solving skills.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.