Responsible for ensuring proper computer operations so that end users can efficiently deliver their work through prioritizing, documenting and actively responding & resolving end user technical support requests with the use of diagnostics and request tracking tools.
- Provide first level support for computer software and Clinics technology equipment used.
- Continuously track and monitor status of information technology systems across primary healthcare center.
- Respond to incoming calls requesting technical support assistance, and take necessary steps to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the IT Technical Support Supervisor on issues assigned to him/her, respond to the incident/problem and apply appropriate resolutions to close the incident/problem in a timely manner.
- Respond to employees' emails/calls/TT and other written queries concerning system software and hardware issues, scheduled maintenance, etc.
- Perform fixes at the desktop\Laptop level, including installation and upgrade of software, conducting file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Set up and configure desktop computers, Printers, IP Phones, IPTV's, QMS, peripherals and user accounts, assigning security levels, network access, etc.
- Systematically document all requests for technical support assistance including end user identification information, nature of problem, and steps taken to resolve issues.
- Perform regular maintenance of all system software and hardware as per maintenance schedule, etc. to ensure business continuity and minimize the system interruptions.
- Coordinate outside contractors or vendors for various services if required.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
- Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the department
- Performs other related duties as required
- Work in different shifts.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Compute Science or related field is required.
- Certifications such as A+, Network+, MCP are preferred but not required.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in providing Technical support.
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Knowledgeable in Hardware, Networking
- Windows OS ( Windows 7,8 and 10), Servers.
- Microsoft office Applications.
- PC\Laptop hardware.
- PC\Laptop peripherals, including printers.
- Mobile devices.
- Proficient in English and Arabic
- Local candidates with valid and transferable visa in Kuwait
- Preferably Male
- Driving License and car is a must
Dar Al Shifa Hospital